The Duke and Duchess of Buckingham and The Stafford Society will host “A Victorian & Steampunk Lawn Party” on Sunday May 22nd 2016 from Noon until Four o’clock at “Stafford Manor” (aka the Kneeland Walker House in Wauwatosa, WI).
The Lawn Party will feature a Luncheon Buffet by the Steampunk Chef, Aaron Egan at One o’clock!
Drinks and light fare provided by The Tea Lady available at Noon!
Music and shenanigans hosted by DJ Phoole!
Fortunes told and predictions made by the one and only Madame Fusili!
The authorial guest of honor is YOURS TRULY who will be present selling copies of On The Isle of Sound and Wonder as well as a small selection of candles inspired by the book! There will be a reading from the novel and an exclusive surprise for guests of this event!
The Duke and Duchess are pleased to announce there will be a small gathering of the following artisans and merchants:
- Deborah Olson Milliner Extraordinaire (hats and more)
- Silversark (clothing)
- Hearthstone Arts (ceramics)
- Shooting Stars Beadworks (jewelry)
- Kepis & Dreamcatchers (odds & ends)
- Tangled Fibers (knit and crochet items)
- Solitaire Designs (leather bound blank journals)
- Katy J’s Jewels (chainmail jewelry)
For your enjoyment lawn games and other amusements will be provided.
Tickets are available through Eventbrite: $40, please RSVP by May 1st 2016 as they are limited. Hurry before you miss out!!!
Sunday May 22nd, 2016